[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] branches/qt-5.3/QT/devel/qmake5

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Wed Oct 22 11:14:59 UTC 2014

SVN commit 10433 by rakuco:

qmake5: Start using the new unsupported/freebsd-clang mkspec.

With the help of Gabriel de Dietrich from Digia, a new freebsd-clang mkspec
was added to Qt in the 5.3 release cycle.

Let us start using it: instead of creating mkspecs/freebsd-clang by copying
the freebsd-g++ mkspec, rename unsupported/mkspecs/freebsd-clang to
mkspecs/freebsd-clang and make it use mkspecs/common/freebsd.conf.

We can now get rid of files/patch-mkspecs__common__clang-unix.conf as well,
and once we get everything we need upstream we'll be able to remove this
whole mkspec patching dance we currently have to do.

 M  +7 -6      Makefile
 D             files/patch-mkspecs__common__clang-unix.conf
 A             files/patch-mkspecs__unsupported__freebsd-clang__qmake.conf
 M  +0 -1      pkg-plist