[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] branches/qt-5.3/QT/x11/qt5-qev

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Sun Oct 19 17:48:54 UTC 2014

SVN commit 10431 by rakuco:

qt5-qev: Copy .qmake.conf from ${WRKSRC} to build.

Qt's build infrastructure has undergone some changes in 5.3 and we cannot
just call qmake from a subdirectory.

There's an upcoming big commit that fixes several ports, but qev is not
connected to qttools's build at all, so contrary to all those other ports we
can just copy the top-level .qmake.conf with all the settings required by
qmake and continue doing what we did before.

 M  +7 -0      Makefile