[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/QT/devel/qmake5/files

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Sat Nov 1 21:57:37 UTC 2014

SVN commit 10456 by rakuco:

qmake5: Stop including g++-unix.conf in the freebsd-clang mkspec.

Most of the settings we need already come from gcc-base-unix.conf, and most
of the additional ones we inherit from the g++ mkspec are overridden by the
clang.conf include that comes afterwards.

One of the few that aren't are the QMAKE_LINK_C and QMAKE_LINK_C_SHLIB
settings that were still pointing to "gcc" when a project (like Qt Creator
3.2.2) have something like CONFIG=use_c_linker in a .pro file.

This has been submitted upstream as https://codereview.qt-project.org/98674

 M  +1 -2      patch-mkspecs__unsupported__freebsd-clang__qmake.conf