[kde-freebsd] portuguese/kde4-l10n broken

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Sat May 24 17:38:41 UTC 2014

Antoine Brodin <antoine at FreeBSD.org> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I am not sure if you are aware,  but portuguese/kde4-l10n is currently
> broken  (possibly libxml2 upgrade fallout)
> Failure logs are available at
> http://portsmon.freebsd.org/portoverview.py?category=portuguese&portname=kde4-l10n&wildcard=
> I compared with the brazilian version which builds fine and there is
> this extra error:
> /wrkdirs/usr/ports/portuguese/kde4-l10n/work/kde-l10n-pt-4.12.5/docs/kdeutils/ark/man-ark.1.docbook:100:
> parser error : Entity 'kappname' failed to parse

This seems to be a larger bug with all KDE translations caused by the
libxml CVE fix you mentioned.

There's an open bug and a review request to fix this upstream, hopefully
it takes only a few days for it to get in.