[kde-freebsd] kdelibs4 missing USES=desktop-file-utils

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Mon Mar 17 12:08:30 UTC 2014

Tijl Coosemans <tijl at coosemans.org> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I think some of the QAT leftover errors on ports@ are caused by
> x11/kdelibs4.  Some of the .desktop files it installs contain MimeType
> fields so the port needs USES=desktop-file-utils to have the mime info
> cache updated on package installation and cleaned up on deletion.
>
> Some examples:
> https://qat.redports.org//~rakuco@FreeBSD.org/20140315143800-54137-301700/libkolab-0.5.0_1.log
> https://qat.redports.org//~makc@FreeBSD.org/20140316192600-55187-302601/showimage-1.8.1.log
> https://qat.redports.org//~danilo@FreeBSD.org/20140316213201-38675-302622/kdirstat-2.7.5.log
>
> Two of those also list leftovers related to icons.  This is probably
> also because of x11/kdelibs4.  It should set INSTALLS_ICONS=yes to have
> the icon cache cleaned up on package deletion.

On a related note: do you know how to get those errors locally with
Poudriere? I tried reproducing the libkolab error with `poudriere bulk
-t' when I got the QAT email but everything worked fine.