[kde-freebsd] Unable to build kdelibs (segmentation fault) or debug it

Kevin Oberman rkoberman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 19:20:43 UTC 2014

I have been unable to upgrade to the latest kdelibs. Attempts to build fail
with a segmentation fault when attempting to generate index.cache.bz2.
Maybe exhausting some resource?

I'm running 10-Stable (r262619) on an amd64 system and using clang by
default. All other ports (except those dependent on kdelibs) are current as
of today.

Any idea what may be happening? I can make a core dump available, but I
imagine that I will need to figure out just what things need to be re-built
with symbols before it will be much help.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer, Retired
E-mail: rkoberman at gmail.com