[kde-freebsd] debugging KDE4 startup

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Mon Jun 2 12:41:56 UTC 2014

El día Monday, June 02, 2014 a las 09:10:56AM -0300, Raphael Kubo da Costa escribió:

> Matthias Apitz <guru at unixarea.de> writes:
>
> > and in addition a hint to the application 'kdebugdialog' which let you
> > enable a lot of more debugging areas.
> >
> > How can I enable those without using 'kdebugdialog' (because the KDE4
> > desktop does not come up to do something usefull, a launch take 15++
> > minutes). Are they stored in some file or in the mySQL db?
>
> kdebugdialog settings are stored in $KDEHOME/share/config/kdebugrc.

Thanks. I saw the file $HOME/.kde4/share/config/kdebugrc which has
only numbers like:

DisableAll=false

[1000]
InfoOutput=2

[10000]
InfoOutput=2

[100000]
InfoOutput=2

but now with the other file $KDEHOME/share/config/kdebugrc it is clear
what they mean, and one can save a copy as well before doing the
changes.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail