[kde-freebsd] rough port for qtcreator-3.0.1 and qt5-quickcontrols

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jul 28 20:48:01 UTC 2014

"T.C.Berner" <tcberner at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi
>
> Attached are two rough ports, one for qtcreator-3.0.1 and one for the
> qt5-quickcontrols modul needed for the designer of it.
> qtcreator seems to be running from what I can tell. But the ports need a
> look over from someone with a better understanding.

Thank you for the patches.

I've finally added qt5-quickcontrols to the ports tree in r363254.
Compared to the original version submitted here, it has the following
modifications:
- Tabs instead of spaces in the Makefile.
- This module is part of Qt itself, so the first section of the Makefile
  can be trimmed down by using the defaults from bsd.qt.mk with
  QT5_DIST=quickcontrols.
- COMMENT has been rewritten to be more concise.
- I've removed some unneeded dependencies from USE_QT5.

As for qtcreator, can you plase send a patch updating the existing port?
Creator is Qt5-only these days, so there's no point in keeping an old,
Qt4-based version in the tree alongside the new one.