[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/KDE

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jul 19 22:25:23 UTC 2014

Raphael Kubo da Costa <rakuco at FreeBSD.org> writes:

> "Schaich, Alonso" <alonsoschaich at fastmail.fm> writes:
>
>> This package builds fine over here (right now), however there were some
>> commits concerning PyQt to ports and area51 lately which might make the
>> difference.
>
> Alonso is right -- PyQt's configure-ng.py does not install pyqtconfig.py
> so KDE's detection of PyQt fails.
>
> I've submitted https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/119302/ to fix the
> issue.

The FindPyQt fix was merged, but PyKDE still needs to be fixed. But even
after it gets fixed there are several other ports that assume pyqtconfig
exists, so I've reverted PyQt4 to use configure.py instead of
configure-ng.py in area51 r10185.