[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/KDE/net-im/kopete-kde4

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jan 28 09:59:36 UTC 2014

SVN commit 9944 by rakuco:

kopete-kde4: Adjust dependencies.

- Switch from security/libotr3 to security/libotr (v4), as required by
  Kopete.
- Depend on devel/jsoncpp (used by the Jabber plugin with Google Talk
  libjingle support).

Relevant items that are listed as not found when building kopete are:
- libsrtp (the latest stable release does not ship a shared library, from
  what I could see Linux distros either fetch from a new git repository from
  a different upstream or patch the code themselves to create .so's). We
  could switch to a git tarball from the new repository in the future, but
  until then the detection will keep failing.
- libkleo (kdepim simply does not install the headers being looked for here,
  I really don't understand what the Kopete plugin author tried to do and
  how it ever worked for him).

 M  +3 -2      Makefile