[kde-freebsd] Qt 5.2.0

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sun Jan 26 16:02:47 UTC 2014

On Sunday 26 January 2014 13:40:32 Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> On Sunday 26 January 2014 01:26:41 Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> > I've started to (try to) build Qt 5.2.0 ports. The ones in area51 trunk
> > are
>
> > 5.2.0-beta1. Some things have changed since the beta:
> Following that, I needed this change to qt5-buildtools to get it to install.

The attached patch gets qt5-core to build:
 - remove -no-gstreamer argument to configure (reasons earlier in this thread)
 - QTrace is gone?
 - the .pri is now generated _private, just like in buildtools.

I wonder about the effect of that change in the name of the .pri, since I get
strange (suggestive) errors in later Qt ports, like this:

Project ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT: core

[ade]