[kde-freebsd] Qt 5.2.0
Adriaan de Groot
groot at kde.org
Sun Jan 26 00:26:41 UTC 2014
I've started to (try to) build Qt 5.2.0 ports. The ones in area51 trunk are
5.2.0-beta1. Some things have changed since the beta:
- the gstreamer options no longer apply to the core lib (e.g. -no-gstreamer
is now an error to configure when building qmake5). The option is still useful
in the Qt multimedia library, but not in corelib.
- there is a qfeatures.h file which is generated during qmake build, which is
#include<>d by qglobals.h; this file needs to be installed by the qmake5 port
The attached patch does that, but it's rather ugly -- i have not much ports-
fu, nor qmake.pro fu either.
- bump QT5_VERSION to 5.2.0
- remove -no-gstreamer configure argument
- adds an install_qfeatures_h to the generated Makefile which installs that
- adds qfeatures.h to the plist and removes default_pre.prf, which seems to
have gone away
- patches distinfo for the newer files
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 9002 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the kde-freebsd