[kde-freebsd] RFC: Use only the official CDNs in MASTER_SITE_{QT, KDE}

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jan 24 14:22:47 UTC 2014

Now that FETCH_ARGS accepts redirections by default, I was thinking of
doing the same kind of cleanup that bapt did to MASTER_SITE_SOURCEFORGE
a while ago and only point to the official CDNs used by KDE and Qt, so
that it then takes care of choosing an appropriate mirror.

We don't keep our lists very up-to-date, nor do we correctly prioritize
the entries there anyway.

Thoughts?