[kde-freebsd] kdelibs 4.12.1 -- dependency change

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sat Jan 18 22:19:53 UTC 2014

nepomuk-core now requires kdegraphics4-mobipocket (before it had its own code,
now it re-uses stuff from elsewhere in the stack). I don't know if that should
be a new KDE component to depend on, or listed in DEPENDS. Then in
kdegraphics4-mobipocket, it no longer needs okular and no longer builds the
okular plugin (otherwise a dependency cycle would be created: nepomuk ->
mobipocket -> okular -> kactivities -> nepomuk).

The CMake code for mobipocket is broken, though, so I'm working on fixing that
next.

[ade]