[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/PORTS/devel/kdevplatform

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jan 18 19:32:25 UTC 2014

SVN commit 9855 by rakuco:

kdevplatform: Merge r340207 from ports.

r340207 | rakuco | 2014-01-18 21:29:53 +0200 (Sat, 18 Jan 2014) | 14 lines

- Fix the build with libc++ by backporting some upstream commits.

  In short, kdevplatform used to have a copy of Google's sparsehash library
  but had a hardcoded config.h file that assumed libstdc++ and its
  non-standard hash_fun.h header were used. kdevplatform master got rid of
  its sparsehash altogether and replaced it with some much simpler code.
  These change were backported by the developers after we reported our
  packaging/build issues. [1]

- Remove patch-util__kdevplatform_shell_environment.sh, use USES=shebangfix
  instead and also fix kdev_format_source.

PR:           ports/185859

 M  +4 -1      Makefile
 A             files (directory)
 AM            files/patch-git_ad31296_a4ed2fc