[kde-freebsd] ports/184942: Failed to build graphics/digikam-kde4 - /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lpgf

Graham Menhennitt graham at menhennitt.com.au
Mon Jan 13 11:10:01 UTC 2014

The following reply was made to PR ports/184942; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Graham Menhennitt <graham at menhennitt.com.au>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/184942: Failed to build graphics/digikam-kde4 - /usr/bin/ld:
 cannot find -lpgf
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 22:00:58 +1100

 Thanks for the patch to the patch, Thomas.

 Unfortunately, it isn't correct - it patches the wrong CMakeLists.txt
 file. It patches the one in the top level directory, when I should patch
 the one in the core sub-directory. Perhaps you can have another go at it.

 I've manually applied the patch to the correct file and can now
 successfully build - hooray!

 Thanks for your contribution.

 Graham