[kde-freebsd] kde 4.12 and workspace 4.11

Ajtim lumiwa at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 14:02:17 UTC 2014

Hi!

I did update KDE from 4.11.4 to KDE 4.12.2 but in ports we have kdeworkspace
version 4.11.6. I didn't have hard time to build and installed KDE 4.12 but I
have unusual thinks now with KMail. First one is that I have identical Local
Folders. I cannot delete no one. I unsubscribe from one and it show me one but
there is still another one. I have email filters and they works but there are
still complain that cannot move email from Inbox to other folders. There are
five (5) identical Personal Contacts in Address Book.
Are those problems related to "workspace 11.6", please. When I got an error
complaining about moving emails from Inbox to FreeBSD for examle it is comming
from Workspace.

Thank you very much.

--
ajtiM