[kde-freebsd] ports/186491: [exp-run] update KDE SC to 4.12

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Tue Feb 11 13:33:01 UTC 2014

makc at FreeBSD.org writes:

> Synopsis: [exp-run] update KDE SC to 4.12
>
> Responsible-Changed-From-To: makc->kde
> Responsible-Changed-By: makc
> Responsible-Changed-When: Mon Feb 10 07:21:10 UTC 2014
> Responsible-Changed-Why:
> Over to kde@

I was looking at the failures there and they have either been fixed or
are unrelated (ie. weird crashes in the cluster or failures in ports
unrelated to KDE).

The only thing that worries me is kde4-workspace + WITH_NEW_XORG=no as I
already mentioned, but apparenly there is nothing we can do and we'll
have to live with "pkg install kde" not working (maybe it makes sense to
change the Handbook)?

Is there anything else left?