[kde-freebsd] Qt 5.2.0

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Mon Feb 3 21:32:35 UTC 2014

On Friday 31 January 2014 08:55:20 Max Brazhnikov wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Jan 2014 17:02:47 +0100 Adriaan de Groot wrote:

> > > Following that, I needed this change to qt5-buildtools to get it to
> > > install.>
> > The attached patch gets qt5-core to build:
> >  - remove -no-gstreamer argument to configure (reasons earlier in this
> >  thread) - QTrace is gone?
> >  - the .pri is now generated _private, just like in buildtools.
>
> Thanks for patches Adriaan,
>
> I'd wait for Alberto for now, he is our Qt guru. I could look after we
> finish with KDE SC 4.12.

OK. I'm kind of ping-ponging back and forth between 4.12 (which builds, but I
haven't tried installing it / running it out of my build jail) and Qt5
(because I want to see if KF5 is at all portable). That's why I'm trying to
push Qt5 forward.

I suppose I can build Qt 5.2.0-b1 (from area51) and work from there, but that
seems a bit .. insufficiently ambitious, let's say. But 5.2.0 (final) is
sufficiently different that it's tricky for me to understand enough of the ports
mechanisms and build structure to get it to build (qmake, buildtools and core
are OK, but then the next part bails out with #include problems).

[ade]