[kde-freebsd] Updating ports Qt 5.4.0

Alex Richardson arichardson.kde at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 14:29:06 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am completely new to FreeBSD, but I am currently using it for a project.
I wanted to have the latest Qt5 installed and compiling from source didn't
work properly, so I tried to update the makefiles from the ports SVN.
Attached is my patch to build all of Qt5. Everything seems to work, but there
could still be some problems. Would be nice if you could review it.
Not sure if the changes I made are the right approach, but as I mentioned I am
completely new to FreeBSD and don't know how ports work. My only previous
experience with packaging is building some RPM packages for openSuSE.

Regards,
Alex