[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/PORTS/multimedia/phonon

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Fri Dec 26 19:55:40 UTC 2014

SVN commit 10524 by rakuco:

phonon: Merge r371209 from ports.

r371209 | rakuco | 2014-10-20 00:39:11 +0300 (Mon, 20 Oct 2014) | 7 lines

Add patch sent upstream to export the right symbols in ObjectDescriptionModel.

We basically need to revert a workaround inherited from a Qt commit from
2010 for a clang bug that has been fixed for many years. This workaround
coupled with proper support for -fvisibility=hidden I added to Phonon a
while ago was causing build problems in misc/qt4-qtdemo.

 M  +1 -0      Makefile
 AM            files/patch-phonon__objectdescriptionmodel.h