[kde-freebsd] devd and kde

Ajtim lumiwa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 14:50:29 UTC 2014

Hi!

I did install Xorg with devd and I don't have a problem with mouse and
keyboard but as a KDE user I lost "Power management". In System Settings -
Power Management is everything dark: Power Management configuration module
could not be loade. The Power Management Service appears not to be running.
This can be solved by starting or scheduling it inside 'Startup and
Shutdown'."
In the 'Startup Shutdown' - Service manager is Power Management checkmarked
and stus is running. I I stopped and start again I got a message:
"KDE Power Management System could not be initialized. The backend reported
the following error: No valid Power Management backend plugins are available.
A new installation might solve this problem. Please check your system
configuration."

Thank you.

--
ajtiM