[kde-freebsd] alkonadi

Ajtim lumiwa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 22:51:10 UTC 2014

Hi!

I have some errors on my FreeBSD 10.1, KDE 4.14.3 related to akonadi:
akonadi_control.error:
Executable "akonadi_nepomuk_feeder" for agent "akonadi_nepomuk_feeder" could
not be found!
Executable "akonadi_folderarchive_agent" for agent
"akonadi_folderarchive_agent" could not be found!
QString AgentManager::agentInstanceType(const QString &) Agent instance with
identifier "akonadi_contacts_resource_0" does
not exist

akonadi_server.error:

"Cannot connect to agent instance with identifier
'akonadi_akonotes_resource_0', error message: 'Could not get owner of nam
e 'org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Resource.akonadi_akonotes_resource_0': no such
name'"
"Cannot connect to agent instance with identifier
'akonadi_akonotes_resource_0', error message: 'Could not get owner of nam
e 'org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Resource.akonadi_akonotes_resource_0': no such
name'"

Thank you.

--
ajtiM