[kde-freebsd] January Issue of BSD Mag - Top 10 BSD / Opensource projects of 2014

Marzanne Harper marzanne.harper at bsdmag.org
Wed Dec 10 09:11:44 UTC 2014

Good day all Developers of KDE

I am in the process of compiling the January issue of BSD Mag and would
love to have an article on the KDE Project.

Please let me know whether you will be willing to do this?

An overview of development during 2014 and vision and mission for 2015?

This will also give more exposure for donations>

Kind regards

*Marzanne Harper*

Product Manager of BSD Magazine

http://bsdmag.org/

*https://twitter.com/BSDmag <https://twitter.com/BSDmag>*

This message and any attachments are confidential, understood as a business
secret, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please
telephone or e-mail the sender and delete this message and any attachment
from your system. Also, if you are not the intended recipient you should
not disclose the content or take / retain / distribute any copies. The
content of the correspondence is directed exclusively to its addressee and
may be disclosed to third parties only with the consent of the sender.
Disclosure of the content of the correspondence without the consent of the
sender will be a violation of the secrecy of correspondence and thus,
personal property of Hakin9 Media Sp. z o. o. S.K.