[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/PORTS/databases/akonadi

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Thu Aug 14 11:54:50 UTC 2014

Raphael Kubo da Costa <rakuco at FreeBSD.org> writes:

> SVN commit 10245 by rakuco:
>
> akonadi: Depend on compiler:c++11-lib instead of compiler:c++11-lang.
>
> With the 1.13.0 release just using a C++ compiler that accepts C++11 is not
> enough, as some code uses initializer lists that do not work with base's
> libstdc++.

This is only needed by some of the unit tests; it turns out the
AKONADI_BUILD_TESTS option isn't really disabling the build of the
tests. I've sent a patch upstream to make it work as expected, and if
it's accepted I'll backport it and revert this commit.