[kde-freebsd] KDE4: KsCD not playing tracks

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Mon Aug 11 08:42:33 UTC 2014

Hello,

I have a KDE4 environment on FreeBSD, compiled from ports head in
October 2013:

kde-4.10.5
kdemultimedia-4.10.5

KsCD sees the tracks on the audio CD but when I press PLAY, only a
banner is running '01 - Unknown title'; the time is shown as '00:00'
without any updating and ofc no audio comes out.

What can I do? As well I'm missing some kind of config window or menu in
KsCD.

Btw: When HAL is not running, KsCD just SIGSEGV on press PLAY.

Thanks in advance for any help.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail