[kde-freebsd] KDE Frameworks 5

pauline martin 321eniluap at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 15:02:24 UTC 2014

I am trying to build the KDE Frameworks 5, (the next release of KDE) but I
am having problems building the tech-preview or the git versions of some of
its dependencies.  Primarily strigi and attica.  Is there anyone here that
has successfully built them that could help me to get the built.

I am getting errors similar to vsnprintf is not defined in the  global
scope or something like wctroll is not defined in the global scope.  All of
the errors I am getting in attica should be resolved with including cstdio
or stdio.h but I am not sure on if I hack the code if it would cause more
problems.

I can post the actual errors later, when I have time and I am at that
computer.

Please, if anyone has gotten them to all build let me know.

My machine's output of uname -a would look something like this.  Sorry I am
doing this from memory
FreeBSD 10.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 10.0-RELEASE (Some Date)
root at snap.freebsd.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC
amd64

--
Pauline Martin