[kde-freebsd] ports/188054: x11-themes/kdeartwork4 has issues installing

Chris Nehren cnehren at pobox.com
Thu Apr 10 11:34:03 UTC 2014

On Wed, Apr 09, 2014 at 18:44:13 -0400, Chris Nehren wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 09, 2014 at 18:08:40 +0000, makc at FreeBSD.org wrote:
> > Synopsis: x11-themes/kdeartwork4 has issues installing
> >
> > State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
> > State-Changed-By: makc
> > State-Changed-When: Wed Apr 9 18:08:39 UTC 2014
> > State-Changed-Why:
> > The port builds fine with default dependencies, i.e. x11/xscreensaver.
> > Are you saying that kdeartwork4 fails with x11/xscreensaver-gnome?
> >
> > http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=188054
>
> I am fairly certain that's the case, but I'll have to try
> building from a clean ports tree.  I'll try to get that started
> tonight.

That's funny...  I built a jail and installed kdeartwork4
successfully with both default options and xscreensaver-gnome.
Looks like something else may be the problem here.  I'll try to
find out what's up and report back, but am not sure how quickly
I'll be able to do that as I'm moving cross-country in a few days
and will only be able to test things in VMs rather than on bare
metal.

--
Chris Nehren