[kde-freebsd] area51 status

Schaich Alonso alonsoschaich at fastmail.fm
Mon Sep 30 13:32:38 UTC 2013

Hello

* I have modified all PORTS and non-i18n KDE ports while
  blacklisting most QT ones according to the ports staging
  wiki page here:
  https://wiki.freebsd.org/ports/StageDir

  Most commits are untested ;)

  I omitted converting the i18n port's Makefile.man files
  to pkg-plist format as I think the (OPTION-free) i18n
  ports are a good point to start building the makeplist
  target (on the package-building system)

* KDE/x11/kde4-workspace contains a pkg-message.in file
  (in its file subpath) which is not refered the way I
  see it

* I'll attempt to import KDE-4.11.2 later today

Is there any news about Qt5?

Alonso