[kde-freebsd] Fix 4.10 ports?

Tijl Coosemans tijl at FreeBSD.org
Mon Oct 28 09:01:00 UTC 2013

On Mon, 28 Oct 2013 08:47:50 +0100 Adriaan de Groot wrote:

>> Those three at least are consistent failures and there are multiple PRs
>> about them.  But the random failures need to be fixed too.  With pkg more
>> people will start using packages especially for heavy packages like kde
>> and it's not good if kde or parts of it randomly disappear from the server.
>
> So this applies only to FreeBSD 10, right? Because on 9.2 (STABLE), those
> built, with pkg, without any trouble (sample size 1).

Yes, it's probably because of libc++.  Some of the errors look like simple
missing headers:
http://beefy2.isc.freebsd.org/bulk/head-amd64-default/2013-10-24_13h53m31s/logs/errors/kdesdk-4.10.5.log
http://beefy2.isc.freebsd.org/bulk/head-amd64-default/2013-10-24_13h53m31s/logs/errors/kopete-4.10.5.log
http://beefy2.isc.freebsd.org/bulk/head-amd64-default/2013-10-24_13h53m31s/logs/errors/step-4.10.5_1.log

There was an automoc crash in kdelibs on FreeBSD 8 amd64:
http://beefy2.isc.freebsd.org/bulk/83amd64-default/2013-10-23_01h02m30s/logs/errors/kdelibs-4.10.5.log