[kde-freebsd] Will there be a Qt5-Port?

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Wed Oct 23 18:47:20 UTC 2013

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 1:05 AM, Schaich Alonso
<alonsoschaich at fastmail.fm> wrote:
> Replying to this because I asked about qt5 three weeks ago and got no reply.

Sorry, I missed your email (as well as many others).

> Some ports for it have been made and can be accessed
> via /area51/branches/qt-5.0 in the area51 svn repository. The most recent
> commit for it is 6 months old though, so they might need some overhaul.

I stopped working on it because I had problems with kde.ix, and I see
that the situation has not improved. Also, I've been busy on personal
side.

I'm now installing poudriere, and I'll try to produce a buildable
version to allow people test it.
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla