[kde-freebsd] devel/py-pykde4 fails on 9.2-RELEASE/amd64

Jan Henrik Sylvester me at janh.de
Thu Oct 17 19:02:24 UTC 2013

env MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes make -C /usr/ports/devel/py-pykde4

fails on my 9.2-RELEASE/amd64 system with:

/usr/local/kde4/include/krecursivefilterproxymodel.h:118: error:
'virtual bool KRecursiveFilterProxyModel::filterAcceptsRow(int, const
QModelIndex&) const' is private

Full log attached.

BTW: Trying to isolate this in my failing x11/kde4 build (it works fine
with kdegames4_UNSET=kajongg now), I found that the dependency on
games/kdegames4 is wrong, since ${KDE4_PREFIX}/bin/kmines is part of
games/kmines and not games/kdegames4. As a metaport, games/kdegames4
cannot depend on a file. The patch attached fixes this.

Cheers,
Jan Henrik