[kde-freebsd] x11/kactivitymanagerd fails to install

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Mon Oct 14 13:37:28 UTC 2013

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 1:53 PM, Jan Henrik Sylvester <me at janh.de> wrote:
> Yes, but 9.2-RELEASE already has clang 3.3 in base and should not need a
> port clang33. I am trying to understand why Mk/Uses/compiler.mk does it,
> but so far I am not sure.

Please, attach output of

$ make -C /usr/ports/x11/kactivitymanagerd -V COMPILER_FEATURES

>> Can you attach the full log, please?
>
> There is not much...

There is so much more! Apparently, lang/clang33 doesn't provide all
the necessary features. Please, attach output of

$ /usr/bin/clang++ -### /dev/null 2>&1

and

$ /usr/local/bin/clang++33 -### /dev/null 2>&1
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla