[kde-freebsd] kdepim4

ajtiM lumiwa at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 11:18:41 UTC 2013

Hi!

I try to install KDE 4.11 from area51 on FreeBSD 10.0-ALPHA4 and I got a problem with kdepim4:

…
…
Installing for kdepim-4-11.2
Registering installation for kdepim-4.11.2 as automatic
pkg-static: lstat (usr/ports/deskutils/kdepim4/work/stage/usr/local/kde4/share/apps/akonadi/contact)
No such file or directory
Error code 74

I reinstalled akonadi but I have the problem still.

About ten days ago I install KDE 4.11 from area51 on FreeBSD-10.0-ALPHA1 and it works. Installation for FreeBSD 10.0-APLPHA4 is not update but installed from scratch.

Thank you very much…

Mitja
----
http://www.redbubble.com/people/lumiwa