[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] branches/qt-5.0/QT/devel/qmake4

Max Brazhnikov makc at freebsd.org
Thu Nov 28 14:01:51 UTC 2013

On Thu, 28 Nov 2013 13:05:27 +0100 Alberto Villa wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 1:02 PM, Max Brazhnikov <makc at freebsd.org> wrote:
> > Btw, do we really need versioned mkspecs for g++NN and clangNN? Compiler
is
> > already passed via QMAKE_CC. Shan't we leave non-suffixed mkspecs only?
>
> Well, when using qmake by hand people will also have to pass CC and
> CXX (and friends) to match current Qt configuration, then...

clang34 has been recently added to the tree, gcc42 was removed, and we have
always to catch up with this sort of changes. I think those who use qmake for
development can setup their environment as they need it. If we don't need
these additional mkspecs for ports, I'd prefer to remove them for simplicity.

Max