[kde-freebsd] run command

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed Nov 13 14:01:17 UTC 2013

On Wednesday 13 November 2013 07:21:21 Ajtim wrote:
> OS: FreeBSD 10.0-BETA3 #0 r257580: Sun Nov  3 19:43:01 UTC 2013
> root at snap.freebsd.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64 KDE
4.11.3 from
> area51
>
> ALT-F2 or Run Command from Application Launcher Menu open but
when I want to
> write a command it closed. It is not usable. Is it related to almost
> everything built with clang, please?
>
> Thank you.

I had this behavior when I built Marble with gpsd support: the marble
runner crashes, taking krunner with it. After a few tries krunner seems
to give up. To see what's crashing, either look in your .xsession-errors
or check for core files after starting KDE (clean them up first, then try
alt-f2).

[ade]