[kde-freebsd] ports/183706: Poudriere build failure for devel/py-qt4-core

Kevin Zheng kevinz5000 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 00:40:01 UTC 2013

The following reply was made to PR ports/183706; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Kevin Zheng <kevinz5000 at gmail.com>
To: Raphael Kubo da Costa <rakuco at FreeBSD.org>, bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/183706: Poudriere build failure for devel/py-qt4-core
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 18:32:30 -0600

 Hi Raphael,

 On 11/06/2013 12:10, Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
 > I've just tested it on an 8.4-i386 Poudriere jail and it worked fine:
 > http://meatwad.mouf.net/rubick/poudriere/logs/bulk/84i386-rakuco/2013-11-06_18h02m37s/logs/py27-qt4-core-4.10.3,1.log
 >
 > Can you check if your qt4-xml package was built correctly? It's weird
 > that the compiler did not complain about the
 > -I/usr/local/include/qt4/QtXml part but still could not find the QtXml
 > header.

 I've just cleaned out the built packages on my poudriere and re-built.
 The port still fails to build with the same error. I'm equally
 mystified, but I'm not sure I'll be much help in fixing the issue.

 I will try a non-poudriere build sometime soon, in the meanwhile, is
 there any information I can provide that could be helpful?

 Meanwhile, you can find a copy of the build log here:
 http://fpaste.org/52850/

 Thanks,
 Kevin Zheng