[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/PORTS/net/hupnp

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Sun Nov 10 21:23:52 UTC 2013

SVN commit 9730 by rakuco:

hupnp: Merge r326848 from ports.

r326848 | rakuco | 2013-09-10 01:41:43 +0300 (Tue, 10 Sep 2013) | 14 lines

- Fix the build with clang and libc++.
- Point to the new domain in WWW.
- Convert Makefile header.
- Get rid of files/patch-herqq.pro by passing the proper arguments in
  QMAKE_ARGS.

fluffy is usually responsive to PRs, but I ended up asking bapt for an
approval here because hupnp is a dependency of kdelibs4 and I want to reduce
the likelihood of an avalanche of PRs and complaints about KDE4 not building
on -CURRENT (there are other ports to fix, though).

PR:             ports/181974
Approved by:    portmgr (bapt)

 M  +1 -1      Makefile
 D             files/patch-herqq.pro
 M  +5 -4      files/patch-hmulticast_socket.cpp
 M  +1 -1      pkg-descr