[kde-freebsd] 4.11.2 sanity

Schaich Alonso alonsoschaich at fastmail.fm
Wed Nov 6 19:45:08 UTC 2013

On Wed, 06 Nov 2013 17:21:17 +0200
Raphael Kubo da Costa <rakuco at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> Schaich Alonso <alonsoschaich at fastmail.fm> writes:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > So far, I have localy updated all are51/KDE ports to 4.11.3 and
> > packaged/installed them. Doing so, I ran into the following issues:
> >
> > * dependencies cannot be built
> > *** astro/kstar (astro/wcslib)
>
> Does http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=183718 solve your
> problem with wcslib or is it something else?

As it didn't stage I've played around with wcslib for a bit now and found it
additionally needs MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE in order to build over here. Otherwise it
will drop the -fPIC at some point, fail to link (the make process ignores it
though) and create a defunct package (over here).
Build logs attached, grep for "undefined reference" ;)

Alonso