[kde-freebsd] 4.11.2 sanity

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at freebsd.org
Tue Nov 5 10:15:22 UTC 2013

Alberto Villa <avilla at FreeBSD.org> writes:

> On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 2:48 AM, Schaich Alonso
> <alonsoschaich at fastmail.fm> wrote:
>> I have merged the umbrello patches and can build it with clang/libc++ now.
>> Step however still fails even with the patch added. I have attached the
>> build outputs of step and also telepathy-qt4.
>
> The telepathy-qt4 one is already on my schedule, and I've got some
> more debug output by Atjim. Unless someone fixes it in the next hours,
> I should be able to take care of it.

Oops. telepathy-qt4 is failing because you're probably using devel/cmake
2.8.12 from area51.

If so, you need
http://people.freebsd.org/~rakuco/cmake-2.8.12-fix-ports.diff to fix
some ports that relied on an internal CMake macro that had its arguments
changed in this release.

I'm probably going to commit the CMake update to ports later today and
this should be fixed.