[kde-freebsd] 4.11.2 sanity

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Mon Nov 4 23:02:59 UTC 2013

Schaich Alonso <alonsoschaich at fastmail.fm> writes:

> Hello,
>
> So far, I have localy updated all are51/KDE ports to 4.11.3 and
> packaged/installed them. Doing so, I ran into the following issues:
>
> * dependencies cannot be built
> *** astro/kstar (astro/wcslib)
> *** net/krdc (net-im/telepathy-qt4)
> *** net/krfb (net-im/telepathy-qt4)
> *** science/kalzium (science/openbabel)
>
> * fails to compile (with either clang and gcc46)
> *** science/step
> *** science/rocs
>
> * fails to run
> *** astro/marble
>
> * sub-optimal, but works
> *** devel/kdesdk4-umbrello now needs gcc - or rather gcc's libstdc++
> *** net-im/kopete-kde4 doesn't support staging
> *** x11/kde4-workspace doesn't support staging

Thanks for working on this.

I fixed science/step in ports today, the same commit can be backported
to area51.

kdesdk4-umbrello has fixes up for review upstream, but you can already
take the first 2 commits in
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.umbrello.devel/11419 to test.

I'm not aware of telepathy-qt4 failing on any FreeBSD release, and I
haven't checked the other problems yet.