[kde-freebsd] something is wrong

Schaich Alonso alonsoschaich at fastmail.fm
Sun Nov 3 21:27:52 UTC 2013

On Sun, 03 Nov 2013 14:48:19 -0500
Ajtim <lumiwa at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sunday 03 November 2013 19:14:41 Schaich Alonso wrote:

> > > I forgot to wrote that I have nepomukstorage.core in home directory.
> > > Thank you.
> > >

> > Hi,
> >
> > I think I've readt somewhere that ffmpeg2 is causing nepomuk issues. Can
> > you check the coredump where it crashed?
> >
> > Alonso
>
> (gdb) core nepomukstorage.core
> Core was generated by `nepomukstorage'.
> #0  0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
> (gdb) bt
> #0  0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
> #1  0x00000008040d2072 in ?? ()
> #2  0x000000080b41bf40 in ?? ()
> #3  0x00007fffffffc510 in ?? ()
> #4  0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
>
> I don't know if I doing correct?
>
> Thank you.
>
> --
> Mitja

Probably you are, however the output is useless :D

Can you reinstall nepomuk-core with debug symbols and recreate the backtrace?

i.e.

sh# make -C ${PORTSDIR}/sysutils/nepomuk-core deinstall
sh# make WITH_DEBUG=yes -C ${PORTSDIR}/sysutils/nepomuk-core clean reinstall

where PORTSDIR is your ports tree path, /usr/ports by default.
Emphasis on "clean reinstall" instead of "reinstall clean" as gdb needs the
source files to be present at debug time, or at least it does over here. Then
rerun akonadi launch until it coredumps and then gdb

sh# gdb --core=nepomukstorage.core $(which nepomukstorage)
gdb# backtrace

Alonso