[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] branches/qt-5.0/QT/Mk

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Sun Nov 3 01:38:35 UTC 2013

SVN commit 9665 by avilla:

- Import qmake.mk.
- Update qmake.mk with bits from bsd.qt.mk.
- Cleanup bsd.qt.mk to avoid code duplication.

Main changes:

* USES=qmake doesn't requires USE_QT*=qmake anymore. A simple
  USE_QT[45]=#, to select the desired Qt version, is enough. Example:

	USE_QT5=	core network
	USES=		qmake

* USES=qmake now supports "outsource" argument, as well as an internal
  (Qt-only) one, "_vars", which defines the variables and the custom
  "qmake-configure" target but doesn't add it to "do-configure" (for
  Qt internal configuration - explained in the code).

* QMAKE_PRO was renamed to QMAKE_SOURCE_PATH, because it can also be a
  directory. I'm open to discussion on this. I will obviously fix all
  existing ports, if approved. USES=qmake now mimics USES=cmake.

* QMAKE_CC and friends are now passed to QMAKE_ARGS.

* USE_QT4 and USE_QT5 are now exclusive.

The commit is mostly untested, so I expect corrections to come.

 A             Uses (directory)
 AM            Uses/qmake.mk   trunk/area51/QT/Mk/Uses/qmake.mk#9664
 M  +13 -72    bsd.qt.mk