[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/KDE/net/kdenetwork4/files

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Tue May 28 08:44:07 UTC 2013

Lawrence Stewart <lstewart at room52.net> writes:

> I'm still seeing a build failure with a freshly svn up'd ports tree:
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~lstewart/debugging/kdenetwork4_r318908_10.x.r250260/kdenetwork4_r318908_clang_buildfail_10.x.r250260.txt
>
> This is a completely clean install of kde4 on a new hard drive running
> FreeBSD 10-CURRENT r250260. Rest of kd4 has built fine and kdenetwork4
> is the only port which fails. Any ideas?

I'm finally back home, sorry for the delay.

I hadn't finished building kdenetwork4 myself, and our iXsystems
tinderbox was down. I've fixed this error upstream and committed it to
area51 in r9246, can you give it a try?