[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/KDE/net/kdenetwork4/files

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Thu May 23 18:17:33 UTC 2013

Lawrence Stewart <lstewart at freebsd.org> writes:

> On 05/20/13 23:22, Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
>> SVN commit 9242 by rakuco:
>>
>> kdenetwork4: Add my upstream commit to fix the build with clang.
>>

>>  AM            patch-kget__core__transferhistorystore.cpp
>
> Any chance you can push this to ports svn? I'm hitting the kdenetwork4
> clang build failure on my 10-CURRENT r250260 laptop with r318742 ports
> tree.

Sorry about that. I did intend to commit it to ports but things got
stuck because of a flight across continents :-)

Looks like makc already commit it in r318866, so I guess we're good now.