[kde-freebsd] x11/kdelibs4 build fails

Greg Rivers gcr+kde-freebsd at tharned.org
Thu May 23 17:08:07 UTC 2013

On Thu, 23 May 2013, Max Brazhnikov wrote:

> On Thu, 23 May 2013 11:09:45 -0500 Greg Rivers wrote:
>>> Please provide verbose build log (use `make -DCMAKE_VERBOSE
>>> -DDISABLE_MAKE_JOBS' to obtain it).
>>>

>> Log attached.  Thanks a lot for looking into this.
>
> /usr/local/share/ontology/nie/nie.trig belongs to shared-desktop-ontologies package.
> Have you checked it?

It checked out ok:

# pkg which /usr/local/share/ontology/nie/nie.trig
/usr/local/share/ontology/nie/nie.trig was installed by package shared-desktop-ontologies-0.10.0
# pkg check -d -v -g shared-desktop-ontologies\*
Checking dependencies: shared-desktop-ontologies
# pkg check -s -v -g shared-desktop-ontologies\*
Checking checksums: shared-desktop-ontologies
#

I went ahead and rebuilt it anyway, but kdelibs4 still fails to build with
the same error.  Would you like me to send you a package of my installed
shared-desktop-ontologies for inspection?

--
Greg Rivers