[kde-freebsd] making photoalbums for web pages

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Fri May 10 10:02:22 UTC 2013

El día Friday, May 10, 2013 a las 12:59:01AM -0700, Waitman Gobble escribió:

> Hi Matthias,
>
> I use graphics/burplex to preview / make selects when I'm on the road,
> it stores in a text file for easy scripting / batch processing. It's
> in the ports tree. If you want to batch process 'quicker' on a
> multi-core system you can try dcraw-m and multiraw, which are in gnats
> pr at the moment. Otherwise the burplex port runs OK with regular
> dcraw.

Hi Waitmann,

I went to the web side of www.burplex.com... do I understand this right,
that the selected names with their leading dir are just stored in a text
file ".selects" for further processing? If so, that would be exactly
what I was looking for :-)

Thanks

	matthias
--
Sent from my FreeBSD netbook

Matthias Apitz               |  - No system with backdoors like Apple/Android
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  - Never being an iSlave
WWW: http://www.unixarea.de/ |  - No proprietary attachments, no HTML/RTF in E-mail
phone: +49-170-4527211       |  - Respect for open standards