[kde-freebsd] Fixing devel/qt4-corelib to build with clang

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Wed May 8 11:23:00 UTC 2013

Raphael Kubo da Costa <rakuco at FreeBSD.org> writes:

> This still looks weird to me: QT_HAVE_3DNOW should only be defined if
> the test in config.tests/unix/3dnow/3dnow.cpp passes. It's supposed to
> fail to build with clang-i486 just like qsimd.cpp.
>
> [...]
>
> I'm at $WORK right now, and ref10-i386 lacks some of the Qt dependencies
> for me to perform some tests, so can you check if devel/qmake4 and
> devel/qt4-corelib have a .qmake.cache file in their work dir that end up
> with "3dnow" somewhere in their "CONFIG +=" line?

Additionally, looking at the clang line you posted in your original
mail, all the SSE, MMX, 3DNOW defines seem to be being passed for some
weird reason -- do the compilation tests for all those features passed
somehow in 486?