[kde-freebsd] kdehier4 problems with poudriere

Max Brazhnikov makc at freebsd.org
Sun May 5 11:05:14 UTC 2013

On Wed, 01 May 2013 00:21:45 +0800 Martin Wilke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I found a problem with poudriere + legacy package tools and kdehier4,
> you may wanna have a look because I need a fix fast as possible:
>
> http://po.miwibox.org:1288/bulk/latest-per-pkg/kdehier4/1.0.11/

The fix is not trivial and it changes kdehier4 behavior drastically: instead
of installing to $KDE4_PREFIX and linking some bits from $LOCALBASE, kdehier4
now installs into default prefix ($LOCALBASE) and creates additional hierarchy
under $KDE4_PREFIX.

http://people.freebsd.org/~makc/patches/kdehier4.diff

Max