[kde-freebsd] calligra 2.5.5_2

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Fri Mar 29 21:47:13 UTC 2013

On Friday 29 March 2013 16:43:34 ajtiM wrote:
> Does Calligra 2.6.2 from area51 build, please? I like to update it.

I don't know right now, it did some days ago. Anyway you should wait, I'm
committing 2.6.2 to ports right now, just in time for the freeze. kdelibs fix
should be the next one.

> And one question more: Last time when I use sh Tools/scripts/kdemerge -o
> /usr/ports it update also KDE to 4.10.

Works fine for me.
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

My method is to take the utmost trouble to find the right
thing to say.  And then say it with the utmost levity.
		-- George Bernard Shaw